Are you ready to upgrade your version of Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Microsoft is continually investing in Microsoft Dynamics GP and releasing new versionswith innovative features that transform the way you and your company interact with your business solutions. As part of the Business Ready Enhancement Maintenance Plan, customers receive the new version at no cost. Our Rimrock Corporation Dynamics GP experts are ready to assist you with the installation and training to take full advantage of the benefits of upgrading to the latest version.
DYNAMICS GP LIFECYCLE
Microsoft will offer a minimum of five years of mainstream support from the date of a product’s general availability. Service pack support ends 24 months after the next service pack releases or at the end of the product’s support life-cycle, whichever comes first. At that point in time, you will no longer receive tax and year end updates.
* Upgrade paths:
No direct upgrade path from GP 13 (or older) to 2018.
– You must first upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 (14.00.0898) or later and then upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018.
What should I do if I am ready to upgrade my version of Microsoft Dynamics GP?
To get your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution upgraded and working smarter for you and your staff, contact us today.
STEPS TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL UPGRADE
Before you begin an upgrade, it is important to understand what is involved, whether you have been staying on top of the new versions, or are a few releases behind. Here is a checklistto ensure a flawless Dynamics GP upgrade.
– Understand your upgrade path
– Inquire about a test upgrade
– Make sure your hardware/software is compatible
– Confirm your third-party add-ons and integrations support the new version
– Evaluate moving to Azure (aka the cloud)
– Make sure your backups are complete and recent
– Research which new modules and features you want to use
This link takes you to the System Requirements published by Microsoft.
Click here to read Rimrock’s Dynamics GP Upgrade FAQs.