In this workshop, you will learn the processes and steps necessary to close an accounting period and a fiscal year. The steps necessary to complete each phase of the closing process will be discussed in detail.
Users who want to learn the features and develop an extensive knowledge of the procedures required to perform a fiscal period close in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Complete the processes that are performed at the end of an accounting period.
- Consolidate periods and be aware of the effects of performing the consolidation process.
- Complete the steps necessary to close a year in the General Ledger.
- Set-up a special posting period for posting adjusting entries.Print detailed Trial Balances and Financial Statements.
- Use the Mass Close option, where applicable.
- Set up a new fiscal year.
General knowledge of core financial modules and at least one month of Great Plains work experience.
How To Register:
Please contact JP Sebastian, email@example.com or 416-256-4995 x 231. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.