This course examines the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter vendor invoices and process cheques.
Users who want to learn the features and develop an extensive knowledge of the typical day to day procedures required to effectively use Dynamics GP Payables Management.
- Configure the Payables Management module and identify the customizable options available in the setup windows.
- Perform all PM related data entry functions including vendor invoicing, cheque processing, recurring vouchers and manual cheques.
- Perform maintenance on PM documents and other records such as vendors and recurring invoices.
- Select documents for payment and make appropriate adjustments to payment amounts prior to cheque processing.
- Identify the impact of the PM module on other Dynamics GP modules.
- Correct input errors using the Edit Transaction Information window.
- Understand the steps and requirements to void cheques and invoices.
How To Register:
Please contact JP Sebastian, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-256-4995 x 231. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.