This course develops in-depth skills for the payroll life cycle which includes payroll set-up, transaction processing, cheque generation, period end and year end payroll procedures.
Users who want to learn the features and develop an extensive knowledge of the typical day to day procedures required to effectively use Dynamics GP Canadian Payroll.
- Process employee checks.
- Record transactions for Payroll.
- Options to speed up and simplify the set-up process.
- Generate cheques.
- Inquiries and reports meet your reporting requirements.
- Year-end Payroll procedures.
- How to install tax table updates.
How To Register:
Please contact Carolyn Berger, email@example.com or 416-256-4995 x 248. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.