This course explores the accounting cycle and processes required to manage cash receipts, cash disbursements and other transactions that affect cheque book balances.
Users who want to learn the features and develop an extensive knowledge of the typical day to day procedures required to effectively use Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation.
- Set-up of Bank Reconciliation
- Perform all bank reconciliation related data entry functions, including bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry
- Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors, including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts
- Perform the bank reconciliation process
Users who are new to Dynamics GP, new version users, or those wanting to refresh their Dynamics GP knowledge.
How To Register:
Please contact JP Sebastian, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-256-4995 x 231. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.