This course examines the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter invoices and receive payments from customers.
Users who want to learn the features and develop an extensive knowledge of the typical day to day procedures required to effectively use Dynamics GP Receivables Management.
- Data entry related to customer invoicing, customer payment application and recurring invoices.
- Apply payments and repayments to customer balances.
- Maintain master records related to customers.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry.
- Perform month end procedures including aging customer documents, closing statement cycles, and printing customer statements.
- Dynamics GP Orientation Training
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
How To Register:
Please contact JP Sebastian, email@example.com or 416-256-4995 x 231. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.