This 2-day course is designed for financial professionals who are responsible for creating, maintaining and distributing presentation quality reports using Management Reporter. After attending this course you will understand basic navigation and report creation in Management Reporter and should be equipped with new skills to improve your company’s financial reporting package.
This course is designed for financial professionals who are responsible for creating, maintaining and distributing presentation quality reports using Management Reporter.
- Navigate and create reports in Management Reporter.
- Develop a high-level understanding of rows, columns, trees and how they relate to each other
- Transaction detail reporting trended reports, and actual vs. budget reports.
- Methods for creating and distributing Management Reporter Reports, including electronic distribution.
- Tips and tricks for increasing speed and accuracy of month end closing.
- Trouble-shooting tough reports.
- Setting security within Management Reporter.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Orientation Training
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- General Ledger
How To Register:
Please contact Carolyn Berger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-256-4995 x 248. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.