Mining Accounting Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Mining companies who move from exploration to development require multi-language and multi-currency reporting as well as mining specific accounting functionality to control operations.
Natural resource and mining companies operate in an environment of commodity market volatility, over broad geography and varying regulatory structures. Mining companies, no matter where they are based or where they operate, face an increasingly complex and global environment. As mines move from exploration through to production, basic accounting systems can no longer support business needs for financial management and reporting.
Rimrock Corporation continues to implement and support Microsoft Dynamics GP for mining companies operating around the globe. Our customers rely on the knowledge and expertise of our professional consulting staff as well as resources with localized financial accounting expertise in the countries where our customers do business. We understand the business and reporting requirements as well as the complexities of operating in an ever changing global business where language, currency, time-zones, and regulatory environments impact daily business operations.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is perfect for companies who are moving from exploration to development, here’s why:
- Powerful financial reporting with flexible chart of accounts
- Automated purchasing processes
- Multicurrency capabilities
- Multinational operations with multiple language support
- Organize activities in the maintenance of inventories and strategic assets such as production equipment, vehicles, buildings and more
- Increase the reliability of supply chain
- Optimize asset and inventory management
- Robust fixed-asset module to track depreciation
- Improve employee productivity
- Integrated to the Guide TI family of asset maintenance management
- Integrated online modules for requisitioning and procurement are available at a variety of price point
- Integrated document management to store transaction supporting documents at their data input source
- The software can be deployed on your servers, or online hosted by Microsoft or through other certified Microsoft Partners, like Rimrock Corporation
- Can deploy faster and run more cost effectively than systems from JD Edwards, Oracle and SAP
Learn more about an accounting solution specifically for mining companies that provides strong financial management, resource planning, and operational efficiency improvement capabilities. For more information on Dynamics GP for Mining and other services contact us today.