Microsoft Azure Cloud is an open, flexible cloud infrastructure and an affordable option for businesses looking to quickly deploy applications and back up data in the cloud.
Why Microsoft Azure?
– Azure tends to be less expensive and more secure, reliable, and flexible than on-premises servers.
– With the cloud, equipment downtime due to maintenance, theft, or damage is almost non-existent.
– You can scale your computer and storage resources—up or down—almost instantly when your needs change.
– Pay only for the services you use, which provides convenience and cost-control that’s hard to achieve with on-site infrastructure.
DYNAMICS GP ON AZURE
Facing a Dynamics GP upgrade or server replacement?
Extend the life of your Dynamics GP system and minimize IT costs by relocating your GP instance to Microsoft Azure as part of your upgrade project. Moving Dynamics GP to Azure allows for flexible, scalable growth with included Rimrock services for backups, user management, Dynamics GP Modules configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
Why Rimrock Corporation?
Rimrock Corporation has more than 25 years of Dynamics GP experience. Rimrock allows you to upgrade to the cloud with the assurance that your Dynamics GP and ISV applications will be monitored and maintained to the highest standards. As your managed Dynamics GP cloud provider, you can expect the following:
– Support of your Azure instance
– 3-hour SLA on all support calls
– Full licensing of your GP application on Azure
– Add/Change/Delete users as requested
– Separately managed – no sharing of SQL instances
– Full SQL Management access for other service provider partners as required
– Full nightly backup and storage solutions
– Monitoring of your instances and services
– Environment sizing and scaling for additional users and products
– 99.9% financially backed uptime guarantee of your application by Microsoft
– Patch management, service packs, updates and hotfixes to OS and SQL
– Upgrades and patch management to Dynamics as requested
– Competitive pricing
– Pay only for the resources you use and cancel anytime.
Use the calculator below to estimate the cost savings you can realize by migrating your workloads to Azure. Click the link and see how much you can save: