Facing a Dynamics GP upgrade or server replacement?
Extend the life of your Dynamics GP system and minimize IT costs by relocating your GP instance to Microsoft Azure as part of your upgrade project. Moving to Azure will allow you to leverage the flexibility of the Azure platform for scalability and downtime risk mitigation.
Why Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure Cloud is an open, flexible cloud infrastructure and an affordable option for businesses looking to quickly deploy applications and back up data in the cloud. Dynamics GP on Azure allows for flexible scalable growth with included Rimrock services for backups, user management, Dynamics GP Modules configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
Why Rimrock Corporation?
Rimrock Corporation has more than 25 years of Dynamics GP experience. Rimrock allows you to upgrade to the cloud with the assurance that your Dynamics GP and ISV applications will be monitored and maintained to the highest standards. As your managed Dynamics GP cloud provider, you can expect the following:
- Support of your Azure instance
- 3-hour SLA on all support calls
- Full licensing of your GP application on Azure
- Add/Change/Deletes of users as requested
- Separately managed – no sharing of SQL instances
- Full SQL Management access for other service provider partners as required
- Full nightly backup and storage solutions
- Monitoring of your instances and services
- Environment sizing and scaling for additional users and products
- 99.9% Financially backed uptime guarantee of your application by Microsoft
- Patch management, service packs, updates and hotfixes to OS and SQL
- Upgrades and patch management to Dynamics as requested