Requisition to Purchase Order to Accounts Payable Invoice Automation
Purchase Order Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP enables employees to enter purchase requests and manage approval workflows. With additional third party modules, buyers can request price quotes and generate purchase orders, and the accounts payable team can easily move to electronic invoicing and expedite approvals and payments.
Requisition & Purchase Order Software
Employees at every level gain visibility to information at their fingertips – using requisition software there is no longer the need to track down paper signatures, wait for approvals, or otherwise chase down when their requested items or services will be purchased.
Staff members gain insight into spending with reporting and centralized visibility to status of all approved and pending spending requests across organizational entities – the spend intelligence you need to control costs, increase employee productivity and generate savings that go directly to the bottom line.
Complete Purchase to Pay Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- eProcurement: Quick & simple purchase requisitioning with item catalogs and shopping on supplier websites
- One Click requisitions, Purchase Orders, Invoices – redefining keyless entry
- Flexible cross company approval workflows for decentralized organizations
- On the fly query and AP Invoices Reporting with SSRS Reporting
- Requisition Software that is not forced on you – optional price points for emerging businesses and companies with multiple corporate entities.
- Manage your users with active directory or federated authentication on Windows Azure Cloud services.
- Go paperless with built in electronic document manager, supporting unlimited attachment, contracts or receipts – view all electronic documents from any mobile device when reviewing or approving requests.
- Deploy simply or extend with agile eProcurement software that exceeds the most demanding corporate business rules and industries with out of box configuration and UI modification tools.
For more information on Purchasing and Procurement Management and other services contact us today.