This course explores the accounting cycle and processes required to enter financial data into the Microsoft Dynamics GP system.
This course is targeted towards data entry clerks, administrators, and managers who need to understand the technical aspects of Dynamics GP General Ledger and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
- Customize G/L settings.
- Set up a Chart of Accounts including posting, unit and allocation accounts.
- Enter and post transactions using transaction or batch posting methods.
- Perform key inquiries and print reports from the G/L.
- Complete period end procedures.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Orientation Training
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
How To Register:
Please contact Carolyn Berger, email@example.com or 416-256-4995 x 248. You can also fill out the following form to set up a date for your requested course. Please remember to list the courses you are interested in and someone will contact you to schedule a date and talk about payment details.