The end of the year is already here! If your job includes payroll or payables processing, this means it is now time to close the year in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
The team at Rimrock is here to ease the anxiety of the year-end close process for all of our clients. If you need professional support from Rimrock Corporation, please visit Dynamics GP Support.
Before you begin your year-end close, please remember the following:
- Don’t forget about all the helpful resources you have at your fingertips: CustomerSource, Microsoft Dynamics GP Solutions Support, and your team at Rimrock Corporation
- Be sure to complete all of your daily activities before anything else.
- Take your time and do not rush anything.
- Remember to always make backups before and after every module closing.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Provides you with instant access to the same database Microsoft’s support engineers use. You can find answers to common questions, along with technical tips and performance recommendations.
- Start a year-end discussion with other members of the Microsoft customer community. This database provides you with the opportunity to exchange information with other customers, which is perfect for providing tips and answers to year-end questions.
Links to Close Procedures
- Inventory: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/872713
- Receivables: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/857444
- Payables: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875169
- Fixed Assets: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/865653
- General Ledger: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888003
- Payroll: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/850663