One of the most exciting new features released with Dynamics GP 2016 was the integration of Power BI. Power BI is a powerful reporting tool that, when integrated with Dynamics GP, can bring your data to life. It allows you to seamlessly access Power BI reports directly from your Dynamics GP 2016 homepage giving you a snapshot of your most critical data at all times. By transforming your organization’s data into rich visuals, it provides accurate metrics helping your company keep track of its financial health, all without leaving GP.
With the help of Power BI, you can now make use of all the data you have collected and get answers to important questions such as:
- Is there a relationship between the sale of a certain item and the day of the month? Why?
- Why is revenue increasing in some territories but decreasing in others?
- What transactions are completely opposing to the current trend? why?
Some of the benefits of Power BI and Dynamics GP 2016
- Provides you with an accurate, real-time snapshot of your important metrics. By being able to see what’s going on at all times in your organization and spot any critical changes, you can quickly diagnose, solve and prevent problems or inefficiencies within your business.
- Pull live data from your GP database rather than having to export your information into Excel spreadsheets.
- Works across all platforms and devices, bringing your Dynamics GP reports to your laptop, smartphone, or other devices.
- Detailed charts and graphs give you deeper insights into how financial decisions affect your bottom-line.
- All reporting is located in one place saving time from having to go to another location to view reports.
- Empowers your staff with the information they need to be more efficient and make better-informed decisions.
Microsoft Power BI is a true partner to Dynamics GP and, with an attractive and detailed dashboard interface, it is a complete data analysis tool that is both intuitive and easy to use. With the click of a button, you can create reports, graphs, and charts that will make sense of your information and give you greater insights into your business.
Contact Rimrock for more information about how Power BI can help your organization stay in the know and spot trends as they happen.