The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 release date is set for April 2016. The reIMAGINE presentation on September 21 listed some of the new GP 2016 features to expect, along with a new product roadmap through 2017.
A lot of people are talking about the exciting new Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 HTML5 interface which eliminates the need for the Silverlight interface for the GP Web Client. The HTML5 web client is expected to improve performance and navigation via the cloud. Beyond the interface there some other exciting functionality and navigation updates. Here is a few we know about so far:
- Import/Export SmartLists from Designer
- SmartLists from Favorites
- This feature reduces mouse-click in routine processes by allowing users to create a new SmartList from a favorite using Designer.
- Users will find it more convenient to not have to remove all of the extra columns from the default SmartList.
- Power BI Reports on Home Page
- Export numbers to Excel formatted as Numbers
- Budget Import Exception Report
- When importing a budget from Excel, an exception report will print and display accounts that are setup in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
- Workflow Reassignment Notifications
- Https support for MR
- Sales All-in-One Document View
Like all of the Microsoft Dynamics products, GP is a cloud ready, mobile ready solution. And cloud computing will continue be a major point of focus when Microsoft releases Dynamics GP 2016. For more information on Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016, contact us.